Postcard

Postcard

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hearing Voices Again: Trent West Bank Coming Soon.


Hi Everyone,

A brief missive to invite you to Lady Eaton College next week where I’ll be artist-in-residence for my ninth installation of Voices at Hand.  I’ll be sharing and expanding my collection of nearly 4,000 letters, hopefully with some of yours.

Promised me letters in the past? Perhaps the mail is slow? Still searching for your shoebox or reading the letters you found? Now’s your chance.  

Scan and press send, mail them or better yet bring them to me on site. That way I can share some of the treasures I’ve found.

Hope to see you,

Wendy

P.S. Follow the project on facebook, twitter and http://voicesathand.blogspot.com
See the residency particulars below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment